If your company is considering outsourcing the maintenance and monitoring of your in-house computer network, here’s a simple checklist to guide you.
Is Your Company Facing Challenges?
- Staffing IT professionals
- Staying up to date with new technologies, security monitoring, and IT skill sets
- Managing & maintaining your current infrastructure, hardware, and software
- Securing data, transactions, and communications
- Responding quickly to time-to-market demands
- Remaining flexible enough to maintain your competitive position
- Operating in real-time in order to meet 24/7 requirements
Is Your Company in Transition?
- It’s time to upgrade, move, or relocate existing infrastructure
- The scope or scale of your current business operations is changing
- A merger, partnership, or acquisition is altering operations
- Your customer service levels need to improve to retain customers or meet competitive challenges
- Projected growth targets are dependent on implementing new technologies
- You’re expanding to national or international markets
Is Your Company Growing?
- Need to focus on core competencies and mission-critical processes
- Interested in purchasing specialized services to complement your core business
- Need to implement network services, but lack the resources
- Need a more secure network to meet privacy or security regulations
- Need to keep up with the latest security threats
- Lack the resources to keep up with technology